Big Don's Blog

At last, a place for me to ruminate and offer my own stylistic, sincere, and silly ideas.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

More off my chest

SO what is really pissing me off about the 'Righteous Republicans' who are running the party now is that they got rich off the American government that they so strongly defend. And why not? They do not want to loose the golden goose that has lined their pockets. (BOCTAOE)

If they were truly patriotic, they would be selling the products to the US at some discounted rate, rather than with an inflated profit margin that ensures their personal wealth. Remember during WWII when many companies offered to make materials for the war effort for a profit of $1? Certainly, I am not expecting that today, but common people. Let's not criticize others for being unpatriotic when all you seem to be doing is promoting the Iraqi war so that you can sell more stuff to the US government.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jardena said...

ahh, politics, and no, I won't say one party is better than the other, I think most politicans would sell their mother to make themselves more money, though your party does seem to have a lot of people metaphorically selling their mothers these days. And I'll stop here before I get too cynical about politicans :)

12:42 AM  
Blogger Bored Housewife said...

I can't believe I made your list of celebrity freebies!!! That's awesome. You made my day!

I can relate to the mild depression. That stuff comes and goes; it's life. As long as you don't wallow in it, you'll be fine. You strike me as one who would wallow. Which big birthday is approaching?

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home