Big Don's Blog

At last, a place for me to ruminate and offer my own stylistic, sincere, and silly ideas.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Found Dead... Don's Brain

So, where is my creativity? Where has it gone? I guess I am going into a mild state of depression. Nothing seems to interest me right now. I haven't been to a film in weeks, I do not watch TV to any extent, and I sit at work with very little to do, for now.

The other thing is that my 'Big Birthday' is quickly approaching and I am starting to wonder about life and my future.

I am writing this simply to try. I appreciate those few readers who visit, and also those who take the time to comment. Any attention is welcome.

So, I will take a deep breath and trudge forward.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Creativity ebbs and flows -- don't worry about it. And it seems to draw back in the face of those "big birthdays". You'll be fine. Just keep writing, whether you think it's good or not. Just keep those fingers typing; that's what will bring your creativity back.

3:55 PM  
Blogger ~C4Chaos said...

"So, where is my creativity? Where has it gone? I guess I am going into a mild state of depression. Nothing seems to interest me right now."

LIAR! that's not true! i saw you getting giddy like a school girl on The Dilbert Blog! Behold! Exhibit A! hah!

~C4無秩序

10:16 AM  
Blogger Jawa Juice said...

I can sell ya a new brain.
Okay...not a "new" brain but a slightly used "new" brain.
gonna cost ya a lot of credits, though...

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home