Big Don's Blog

At last, a place for me to ruminate and offer my own stylistic, sincere, and silly ideas.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My top 5

I was visiting one of my favorite blogs today and the question came up about the five people you get a 'wavier' or 'freebee'.

What surprised me was how long it took me to come up with five. Yes, there are many very pretty people out there who I could easily fantasize about, but when I really put some thought into it I became very discriminating about it.

I think this is my age showing. It is not that I am NOT a hound (as all men tend to be), but many of the women I see on TV or on the movie screen seem a little shallow and certainly too skinny (for my taste). But I did finally come up with five choices:

The list du jour ('cause I am a fickle guy).

1. Allison Janney (Smart, pretty, charming and tall)
2. Lisa (BoredHousewife). Do women get any sexier?
3. Scarlett Johansson (probably too young, but just gorgeous and great eyes)
4. Charlize Theron (Somehow I would want to talk to her more than get physical)
5. Alyson Hannigan (Me-likey redheads).

Now these appear in the order in which I thought of them. The first three popped right out, and the next two did take some consideration.

Do you have a list (just in case)?

2 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

Wow, I wonder if I could make such a list. Mine would have to be famous people.

1. Billy Crystal
2. Orlando Bloom (sp?, young I know)
3. Tom Hanks
4. George Cloonie (sp?)
5. Amber (don't ask)

12:55 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

Well, this will have to be under my alter ego, but my (Claire's) get of relationship free list, and I'll list the top five

1. Clive Owen
2. Karl Urban
3. Peter Wingfield
4. Ewan McGregor
3. Josh Bernstein

Would I leave my boyfriend for any of these guys? Probably not, it's kind of hard to tell how smart they are, and that is pretty important. But it can be a fun thought sometimes. And yes, my boyfriend has a list, too :)

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home