Big Don's Blog

At last, a place for me to ruminate and offer my own stylistic, sincere, and silly ideas.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Bad Night?

So, last night was x-box night. Yes, I am over 50 and playing video games, although it is getting harder to keep up with these younger guys.

Wednesdays has been x-box night for over a year now. My ex-door neighbors and some guys in the general vicinity decided to play on-line at least once a week. Wednesday night was agreed upon, and we have been shooting at each other ever since. I have kept this up, now that I live in Southern California, to keep in touch with my friends.

Last night was not so good for me. I was a little tired and had a bad reaction to a quesadilla that I ate for dinner. I got dizzy and very queasy, so I decided to lie down and let it pass. Next thing I know is that I am waking up and it is 11:30 at night. Damn.

This is even more disappointing because starting next week, my Wednesdays will be taken up with going to a Quality Certification course.

So, to my x-box buddies, I am sorry about dumping out on you last night, and maybe we can find another night to do this. No, I am not going to buy a 360 right away. Hey, as poorly as I play it would be a waste of money.

1 Comments:

Blogger MBrown said...

Certainly know how you feel! :)
My sons, myself, a Playstation, a Gamecube, now the 360 and all together in the same room of the house, the "rolling eyes" wife, ..... will it ever end?
I doubt it! Haha!

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home