Big Don's Blog

At last, a place for me to ruminate and offer my own stylistic, sincere, and silly ideas.

Monday, February 06, 2006

The Super (Stupor) Bowl

Unless you are a big fan of one of the teams, what are the reasons to watch the "Stupor Bowl?"

1. The commercials: yes, but NO ONE has been able to top the Apple commercial of 1978(?)!
2. The half-time show: yes, but no one has been able to top the Janet Jackson Boob of 2004!
3. The two best teams in the NFL fighting it out: yes but then only watch the fourth quarter. If it is a good, close game, you will still be a part of all the tension and be able to say you saw the best part. If it a blow-out, then you can shut it off and look elsewhere for entertainment.
4. Any other thoughts, cause that's all I got?

I watched another DVD (see cinemafan2.blogspot.com) until the 4th quarter, although I did catch most of the Rolling Stones at half-time (yawn).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home