Big Don's Blog

At last, a place for me to ruminate and offer my own stylistic, sincere, and silly ideas.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Grammar and Punctuation

OK, so I need a little time with my Hobrace Manual.

Your English Skills:

Spelling: 100%
Vocabulary: 100%
Grammar: 80%
Punctuation: 80%


Actually I have noticed that I do tend to over-punctuate when I write. I find that an extra comma helps me clarify my written thoughts. When I read other people's works, especially those who write in run-on sentences, I find putting a comma in does help to separate several verbs.

Back to work...

2 Comments:

Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

Grammar 100%
Punctuation 100%
Spelling 80%
Vocab 40%

I object to these result... well, the last two anyway!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Julene said...

Beat me:

Grammar: 100%
Punctuation: 80%
Spelling: 60%
Vocabulary: 40%

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home