Big Don's Blog

At last, a place for me to ruminate and offer my own stylistic, sincere, and silly ideas.

Friday, September 01, 2006

And you thought...

And you thought I forgot about this.

You are ANY MORE USELESS, I'D BE A CAT
You are ANY MORE USELESS, I'D BE A CAT
Take Which Useless Man are you? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You are ANY MORE USELESS, ID BE A CAT, a fun-loving mixed mutt with a red nose causing controversies with your common sense. You can be found both behind and in front of a camera, occasionally at the same time. You are happy to hone a skill, or ham it up, but you are the penultimate friend, always available to help someone renovate, fix a car, or move a body. Mainly, if you are ANY MORE USELESS, ID BE A CAT, it is because you do not like cats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home