Big Don's Blog

At last, a place for me to ruminate and offer my own stylistic, sincere, and silly ideas.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Memed again.

Although this is really voluntary, I was memed by amused, but I am modifying the original meme to have a male slant.

Favorite hot dog: Basic ball park dog with mustard. Anything else just covers the taste of the meat.

Favorite cookie: oatmeal chocolate chip with walnuts (and a glass of cold milk)

Tech junkie or luddite: Techie. I assembled my own PC.

Favorite tv show as a kid: I was a real TV watcher growing up - 'The Rifleman'

Favorite tv show this minute: Studio 60 - premiered last night.

Favorite animal: Dog (man's best friend)

Favorite bird: Pelican

What I’m reading this week: C# programming guide, for work.

Favorite tool in my garage: Power drill

Famous woman I might run away with (if she weren't married): Bonnie Hunt

Famous people it might be fun to go drinking with: Anyone who picks up the check, including, Jon Stewart, Jack Nicholson, Senator Dole, (ex)President Clinton, I could go on, but this is taking too long.

Three words about me: eccentric, eclectic and errotic

Worst thing about me: I am dogmatic

Best thing about me: I am really a sweetheart

Favorite type of tree: A mighty oak

Which of the Monkeys: Mikey Dolenze. I was also a goofball growing up.

Favorite color: Navy Blue

Something I hate a bunch: My current lack of motivation

Something I adore: Reading and writing

In my junk drawer: Screwdriver, misc. hardware, a roll of breath mints, white glue, a photo of my children when they were very young.

OK, that was fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger meno said...

I thought the point WAS to cover up the taste of the meat.

I like the male slant that you have on this one.

4:56 PM  
Blogger amusing said...

Fabulous job going all masculine with my girly meme. I can smell a whiff of testosterone! Go power drill!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home