Big Don's Blog

At last, a place for me to ruminate and offer my own stylistic, sincere, and silly ideas.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

La Drink

Not that I am a lush...

You Are A Martini
You are the kind of drinker who appreciates a nice hard drink.And for you, only quality alcohol. You don't waste your time on the cheap stuff.Obviously, you're usually found with a martini in your hand. But sometimes you mix it up with a gin and tonic.And you'd never, ever consider one of those flavored martinis. They're hardly a drink!


What Alcoholic Drink Are You?

And yes, the martini is my drink of choice.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Cellania said...

I worked my way through college as a bartender. One night, a guy came in all depressed over a girl and asked what the strongest drink I had was. Martini. He could barely stand the taste, but he got so snoggered, I drove him home.

8:50 AM  
Blogger amusing said...

I'm a martini too -- I'll buy the first round.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woot! Martini too. Though I really prefer a T&T.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home